The site = The supplier of the service
User = The Internet user
Commitment of the user and the site
- The site has no limit of geographical use.
- The user is aware of the free character of Internet.
- The site does not guarantees the quality of the produced or downloaded documents or the present links on the site.
- The user has to have the capacity to adapt this information according to the fact they are useful for him/her.
- The site informs more particularly the user that the confidentiality of his/her data cannot be totally insured during transfers.
- The maintenance of the operating system can drive to us a cut or the temporary unavailability of the site.
- The user is thus responsible for the understanding of the data which are provided and cannot blame in any way the site for having supplied him/her erroneous information in the case mentioned above.
- The site is not responsible regarding the accuracy of the published informative texts as far as it has a status of public Website and lets the possibility to the visitors to ignore or not the information which are supplied.
- Cookies : during your visit, you are informed that 'cookies' can be automatically added on your browser. It is data which are used in purposes of identification or registered information related to your surf on the Website.
- The data processing remains insistently respectful of the texts evoked by the law n°78-17 dating January 6th, 1978. These texts concerning the liberties of the Internet users, the safety of the personal files as well as the rules of the Internet world, every party is insured by his/her activity in any legality.
- In filling the forms to communicate the information regarding yourself on the Website:
- The Website commits itself to never communicate with a third party your information without previously asking you for it and we can send you all the personal information we have about you.
The present Terms are governed by the French Law. In case of dispute the only Competent Court will be the Tribunal de Commerce of Paris (FRANCE.)